twit twit TWITTERRRR

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 19, 2009

    TAG! What I'm Using...

    Woo hoo! my first blog tag, and i wouldn't want to be first tagged by any other person but one of my favorite youtube girls kelsey of kelzcastv. one of the sweetest girl's i've met on youtube so far.
    So she tagged me for this tag and i think what you're basically supposed to do is list the things your using now for the different categories. so heerree we gooooo:


    HAIR:
    -- Garnier Fructise (however you spell it) Shampoo---the color shield one, and the conditioner in srengthen and lengthen?
    --Treseme Hair Spray
    --As you can see, I don't style my hair anymore since I hacked it all off lol

    FACE: (okay i don't know if it was broken up into subgroups because i'm only referring to kel's and this is the way she did hers so i'll keep it like that)

    - Cleanser: Neutrogena Advanced what ever the heck its called.
    - Moisturizer: I don't use moisturizer because my face is already oily and greasy that when i use ANY moisturizer i break out.

    - Exfoliator: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control

    - Makeup Removers: Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup Remover, Equate Eye Makeup Remover, and Mac Wipes.

    - Acne Med: The night cream that comes with the neutrogena advanced kit, or tea tree oil, or my ly-na pearl cream.

    - Toner: don't use toner


    Everday Makeup:
    Foundation: mac studio fix fluid in nc40 now, sometimes mixed with revlon colorstay foundation combination/oily skin formular in golden beige (to tone down the yellowness in the studio fix)

    Primer: Rimmel Fix & Perfect

    Powder: MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark and my solar riche bronzer

    Blush: for my everyday face I tend to gravitate towareds melba, tippy, springsheen, and feeling.

    Brow: twofaced brow set

    Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara

    Liner: Prestige Liquid Liner (Black) & urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil (i think that's what its called) in zero... which is the black one.

    Lips: myth with whatever gloss i grab to put on top of it, or creme d'nude (occasionally with whatever gloss on top of that as well) or one of those 2 mentioned up there with cherish.

    also for my eyeshadows that i wear on MOST days. it would be satin taupe and all that glitters

    and i think that is pretty much it. so i'll be tagging these wonderful ladies:

    stephbusta
    mynameisroth
    sweet lisi

    okay! ttyl

    1 comments:

    Stephbusta said...

    yay ! thanks for the tag loveeee <33

    Post a Comment