twit twit TWITTERRRR

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 13, 2009

    blah

    so i just got home from a good friend's house.
    probably one of the most relaxing nights i've had in awhile, a good way to start my spring break woo hoo!
    we grubbed, buffalo wild wings mmmMMMmmmm mango habenero baby! chips, icecream, had a BUNCH of laughs, and just felt at ease. maybe one of the reasons was because my phone ran out of batteries so i didn't have to worry about answering the phone, having my mom call asking where are you?! when are you coming home?! even though i'm twenty... turning the big 2 1 in a couple months. and my parents had guest over so when i got home she didn't harass me as much even though she did inform me that she DID try calling and that i didn't pick up lol. but yeah! i definitely love chill nights like these and i like girls night in rather than going out to the club and what not, although i do like hittin the clubs every now and then. good work out!

    anyway soooo what do i have planned for this spring break? pretty much nothing... not taking any trips or anything. maybe a lil shopping here and there.. like i mentioned before, maybe hit the cco? get out a couple requests? catch up on some homework? whatever...

    well just thought that i'd update this little blogger shiznazz and i've done that, so that's it. i'm out!

    peace my loves!

    1 comments:

    Yas said...

    Hey mama...just whatever you do enjoy! You definitely deserve it hun! ;) That food sounds soooo good. I totally need a snack now. :P

    Post a Comment