twit twit TWITTERRRR

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 24, 2009

    i like smokey eyes i guess lol



    I finally did a video after a gazillion years.
    Even though it takes so much time to make tutorials, I kinda missed it, not gonna lie. And I missed the wonderful feedback I'd get from my subscribers and interacting with them.

    On my face:

    eyes:
    urban decay primer potion
    trax e/s
    cork e/s
    nyx black
    vanilla e/s
    hey e/s (LE)
    urban decay 24/7 liner
    prestige liquid liner
    toofaced lash injection mascara

    face:
    rimmel foundation primer
    studiofix fluid nc40
    revlon colorstay foundation toast
    sculpt and shape
    benefit coralista blush
    emote blush
    american beauty luminizer

    lips
    brave new bronze l/s

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment