twit twit TWITTERRRR

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 16, 2009

    i'm gonna ask madre for a new camera for my bday

    I hate the sony digital camera that we have. In all of the pictures, everyone's face would just be really really pale looking, even when I'd adjust the settings and try out different modes, either our faces looks white or yellow. I've had good experiences with Canon though, we had a canon before the sony (little adrian broke it). So I'm going to ask la mia madre for the canon powershot sd790IS.



    i looked up pictures on amazon of photos that owners of this camera have taken, and they look pretty good. Another feature that I like is the color accent doo dad.

    here are some of the pictures that had me sold:





    some girl, NO PALE FACE, NO YELLOWISH COLORING

    yeah!

    2 comments:

    kae said...

    i have this camera. i love it. :)

    bellax3vita said...

    that's really good to hear!

    Post a Comment