twit twit TWITTERRRR

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    update

    I always have this constant yet sudden urge to go shopping for both clothes and makeup but mostly makeup even though the last thing that I need is more makeup. I haven't been to the CCO in awhile so I really want to go back and see if they have anything new, last time I went they didn't have anything. The time before that they had a whole bunch of stuff that I wanted and have been wanting for the longest time, but all those are gone =(

    & even though I was at the mall of america last week, I didn't get very much, a dress, jeans, and accessories...
    Speaking of which, I found my birthday dress-- it is a pretty good dupe of the bcbg dress I posted in my other blog. It's the origami dress from forever21. it was only 27.80. I got it kinda early just in case i can't find anything the weekend before my bday. If i do end up finding an even better dress closer to my birthday, whatever dress i don't wear, i'll be wearing to my grandparent's anniversay party that will be in July.

    So, since i didn't get very much, the next time I go shopping, it'll be more summer/spring clothes and whatever.
    Gladiator sandals
    more skinny jeans
    more flats
    a few dresses
    tops, etc.

    here are some outfits from forever21 that best describes my style. I usually gravitate towards bohemian, rock, and vintage styles as well as classic looks that consists of a long tee, jeans, and a cardigan. I love black, i love bows, I love cameos, I love pearls, gold, BOOTS. yeah lol


    Also, I am REALLY REALLY REALLY excited about this.
    I just spoke to Yasumi of Worship @ the House of Blues via email about a necklace. I saw a couple necklaces of her pearly girly collection and i was IN LOVE! I had that type of necklace pictured in my head for years, and i stumbled across her blog and I was just amazed because THERE IT WAS! She doesn't make duplicates, so I asked if she could make me my own pearly girly. She responded to my email so quickly! She told me that she was working on a new pearly girly this weekend and she described to me what it would include, and it just sounded PERFECT. I can't wait to see what she comes up with! and i am super super excited. It's not even made yet but i am just super excited to get my hands on it and wear it. I think Yasumi is amazing and super talented and I have a feeling that I will be buying more pieces from her in the future. There's just something cool about knowing that you are the only person in the whole wide world that has that one necklace or bracelet. You can tell that she puts in a lot of effort in her jewelry, and takes much pride in what she does. If you haven't done so, go to her blog and see for your self over at Worship @ the House of Blues

    But anyway, I have a couple more weeks left. Things are getting intense. Tomorrow I have a math quiz, Friday is the math test, in Italian I have a quiz this next monday, oral exam on thursday, and the final is on may 12th. My anatomy final is on monday, may 11th, but my math final is also that same day, same time, so I am going to have to ask to take my math final on a later day, (i hope i can!) I AM VERY STRESSED OUT. thinking about the dates alone stresses me out. But i need to FOCUS, get it together, stop with the online shopping while trying to do hmwk. I'm also getting things set and ready for nursing school. i'll FINALLY be going to nursing school this next fall. All i have to do now take my cpr class, and after i'm done with my finals I can finally start working as a nursing assistant since my availability will be better. I've been certified since last september and I haven't even been working as an NAR =P. and in a few weeks after all is done I can start doing more vidss on the days that i have nothing to do.

    so thats my update...

    ta ta for now

    4 comments:

    Lala said...

    I love ur style, its super cute...by the way I have a NEW blogspot on here so check it out, ill no longer update my old one.

    ~Mel said...

    i've been shopping like madd lately for clothing now!!! and oh no.. hahaa.. shouldn't have seen ur post.. those outfits are cUUUTEEE!

    bellax3vita said...

    Lala: thank you! and i am not following you on your NEW blog lol.

    Mel: yeah the beginning of the spring and the end of the winer I've been trying to hold out for as long as I can because I know that more things will be out as it gets closer to summer, so EVERYDAY i'm browsing online and I'm just always so tempted to go and get EVERYTHING. and I just can't wait for the weather to be warmer so i can wear everything lol

    courtney said...

    OOOOOH love those outfits!

    Post a Comment